We are looking for our next Superstar Sales Assistant!
HAEL XIII is a rapidly growing Men’s and Women’s fashion store. This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team, working in our Latrobe store as a sales assistant, with part-time or casual hours available.
- Must be able to have fun, not afraid to dance, sing and be yourself (eccentrics apply in store)
- Must love FASHION, vintage decor, vinyl records and random afternoons of silliness.
- Must have a kickass playlist that can be shared and played (no swearys) in the shop... LOUDLY!
- Must love playing dress ups as a part of the day
- We have two giant shop windows that need styling every week, we go ALL out so bring your creative flair!
- Extremely active with all social media Platforms and can take great selfies to promote the shop and the clothing (insta geniuses where are you).
- You are confident and stylish, acting as ambassadors of the HAEL XIII Brand at all times
- You are a “people person” and not afraid to greet everyone happily and offer your services as they walk into the store.
- You can build relationships and a community spirit, with both your team members, customers and the local community. Latrobe is a very inclusive community and we love our locals (we think you’ll love them too)
- Bubbly, passionate and committed, you can get the job done with a pep in your step and a laugh... we want you to have fun!
- Provide exceptional customer service, creating a memorable experience and understanding our customer needs
- You are innovative, and always look for new and better ways of working
- Creative visual merchandising and managing inventory
- Ideal candidate will have previous retail or sales experience (if you don’t, come and show me how you can sell)
- Must be self motivated, results driven and able to use your own initiative when problem solving.
- Must love ironing (just kidding) We use a big clothing steamer
- Maintain high standards of grooming and dress codes
- Not afraid to work saturdays
- Experience with Vend POS desirable but not necessary.
- We are an inclusive brand and the brand caters a lot to the LGBTIQ+ Community and prides itself on being a safe space for everyone’s shopping experience without prejudice. Candidates MUST be in line with our views and be able to give outstanding service to all who walk through the doors.
What we can offer:
Flexibility with hours
Incentives for high achievers
Exceptional store discounts
If this sounds like you, apply today firstname.lastname@example.org